Dixon, Hubard, Feinour & Brown, Inc., is an independent investment counseling company registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. The company was founded in 1981 and is owned entirely by its four principals.
As of December 31, 2015, Dixon, Hubard, Feinour & Brown, Inc. had $555 million in assets under management.
Our Clients and their Interests Come First
At Dixon, Hubard, Feinour & Brown, we emphasize a client-centered approach to investment management in which each portfolio is managed according to the client’s individual requirements. We are fee-only advisers working in our clients’ best interests.
Clients of Dixon, Hubard, Feinour & Brown can expect services to include:
- Continuous supervision of their investment portfolios
- Strategies designed to maximize after-tax returns while minimizing risk
- Individual attention and personal consultations
- Accurate, easy-to-read reports and records
- Over 100 years of combined professional investment experience
Our partners bring prior years of experience in banking, insurance and employee benefits. This broad financial industry experience helps us appreciate the value of knowledgeable asset management, and is why we protect and manage each client’s interests with great care.